What you have to do to get me to work out:
- You will meet me at four-years-old in Sunday School in San Jose, California.
- A few years later, after I move 38 miles away to Clubhouse Drive in the small town of Aptos, you will also move to Clubhouse Drive in Aptos.
- You will recognize me on the playground and become my friend and we will know all of each other's stuff.
- In seventh grade we will share a locker and get matching Dorothy Hammil haircuts.
- We will play identical twin spies in a junior high play called Airport Adventure.
- In high school, we will be cheerleaders together.
- You will become a dancer and travel the world and I will work in TV in Los Angeles and we will keep up with each other on the phone.
- You will move to Studio City and I will live 19 miles away in West Hollywood.
- We will be in each other's weddings.
- We will work together in television.
- You will always remember my birthday.
- You will become an outstanding Pilates trainer and open a lovely Pilates studio in Burbank.
- I will show up weekly and hand you a Starbuck's tall vanilla latte and we will chat.
- During said chat, you will kick my butt with Pilates and I will barely notice because I'm too busy talking and drinking coffee.
- I will be sore the next day and we will still know all of each other's stuff.
- You will be awesome and you will be Kim Harris.
Me, quietly cursing while proving I have a core.