I play piano with that same one-fingered style today.
A friend suggested this topic for me today and of course I would never miss a chance to write about my fourth favorite topic. (Number one is Bob. Number two is Mr. Rosenberg. Number 3 is coffee. Thanks for asking.)
- When I was five, some kid almost poked my eye out with a stick when I was at Frontier Village.
- I miss using a typewriter. I also miss linear video tape-to-tape editing. It was all riskier.
- On occasion, I will answer the phone, "Casting!" I haven't worked in casting since 1994.
- If I could be anywhere now, I'd pick right here. Cinque Terre, Italy would be okay too.
- My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. Yes, gratitude and togetherness, but also pie.
- I am usually awake between 3:00am and 4:00am.
- I've been in love four times + Bob.
- For a few months in the 80s, I worked as a figure model for art classes at Otis Parsons, now called Otis College of Art and Design. It's a great job if you like having to hold a pose and be perfectly still for half an hour at a time while 28 people draw your left hand. (I wore a leotard. I wasn't that kind of figure model.)
- My two favorite nicknames for our dog are "Man" and "Poopface." He will answer to both.
- I have 26 (27?) first cousins on one side, none on the other.
- Some of the very best things and some of the most awful things in my life have happened when I was in Las Vegas.
- I can still tap dance a little.
- I have moved house 29 times.
- I met Ronald Reagan in an elevator in 1990.
- If you sneeze in my vicinity, I will say "bless you" to you even if you are a stranger.
- I will also tell you if you have something in your nose or your teeth or you have toilet paper coming out of the back of your waistband like that lady in Von's, bless her heart, and I hope you will do the same for me.
- I have 5 piercings that I have given up on.
- I always wear the little "I Voted" sticker.
- I'm too self conscious to try free samples in the market. If forced, I tend to overact my reaction.
- I have had the same therapist for exactly 25 years. You're welcome, everyone.
Is there something I should know about you?