Tuesday, January 17, 2012
1. I got to have a play-date at my house with friend Ringo. Real lucky.
2. Me and Ringo gave each other Christmas presents and I got some Legos and a magic wand and some other good things and those were all luckies.
3. I wore the monkey-in-a-Santa-hat pajamas all day until it was time to go to swim class. Lucky!
4. It was super cold so my swim teacher let us go in the Jacuzzi pool where there's bubbles and jets and everything. Also lucky.
5. I heard my favorite song on the radio and you can't make the radio do what you want because it just does what it wants and I heard my favorite so that was awesome lucky.
6. We had pizza for dinner. This was the luckiest day of my ever. So far.
Labels: High Five