Friday, February 12, 2010
1. Notice that the junior high girls on our block are on their bikes riding around through the big rain puddle in front of the house.
2. Stand on the back of the couch and yell, "My girls! My girls!" while pounding on the window with your fists.
3. Get frustrated when Mama tells you that it's bad manners to press yourself against the window when you are not wearing your pajama pants or underpants or any pants.
4. Put on pajama pants.
5. Tell Daddy that the girls are turning around in the driveway. Daddy says that's OK.
6. Run onto the front porch and yell, "My girls! My daddy said it's OK to turn around in our driveway! I just don't want you to drive on the worms in the puddle because they will be scared of your tires!"
7. When the girls giggle and say, "Hi Bob!" and wave, know that you have won them over again.