Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Not So Great:
1. The endodontist looked at my x-ray and said, "Whoa. Well, don't worry. It's mostly routine."
2. During the procedure there was an episode of "Guy's Big Bite" playing on a large flat screen behind the dental technician.
3. The sound of Billie Jean on the music system did little to drown out Guy Fieri's description of his fast Asian pickle marinade as "money."
4. The sound of a tiny drill inside my face did little to drown out Guy Fieri's Korean street food pork sandwich taking him on a "trip to Flavor Town."
5. I had a root canal.
Worth Every Dollar of the Co-Pay:
1. Our toothpaste-phobic child is now willing to brush with "awful barf paste" to avoid getting a "head cavity mouth canal like Mama."
Labels: that's gotta hurt