1. Kindergarten is still treating Bob right. His teacher is "cool because she plays Angry Birds at home," which is exactly what I was looking for when we uprooted our lives to move specifically into this school district. Yay.
2. Teddy is fabulous. He is a sweet dog with an apparently insatiable appetite for throw pillows.
3. Little Violet has had a rough time, as kitty weeks go. She gets dehydrated easily and has lost some more weight. There's a sway (different than a swag) to her walk but she still loves sitting in laps and getting brushed so on we go.
4. Daisy is loving having another dog in the house. She is building up a little more stamina with the constant dog playing that Teddy is into. She's looking more like herself and less like she's been at a rave for the weekend.
5. Mr. Rosenberg had a delightful time at his twenty year high school reunion in East Lansing, a couple of weeks ago. His experience is making me look forward even more to my own thirty year reunion coming up in October. The main difference as far as I can tell is that I'm already starting to think about what I might wear to my event, while Jeff just kept on what he happened to wear on the plane to his.
6. I am still at a bit of a loss with my new found, empty three and a half hours in the middle of every business day. I'm actually starting to check off some of the things I put on a to-do list back in June and it's freaking me out a little. Please expect my Pinterest pinning to increase exponentially as I acclimate to this free time.