because family is funny
Acorns generally aren't poisonous. I ate a LOT of acorns as a kid. Fortunately, they're pretty bitter, so that's discouraging to extreme acorn snacking. Plus, most folks don't spray oak trees with pesticide, either, so acorns are safer than a few other things he might pick up in yards.
Hey, at least he didn't put it up his nose.I'm just sayin'.XOA.
Ah, boys! Hey at least he's honest!
The boy I nanny decided he wanted to see the inside of a walnut, thankfully he didn't chew it open, but the boy had stained fingers for daaaays!