25 Things About Daisy by Daisy Rosenberg
- I like my snacks.
- I like your snacks better.
- I play piano in the middle of the night.
- I enjoy the company of cats and count a number of them among my closest friends.
- I think the Halti Harness™ is Satan's handiwork.
- It's not me that's shedding, it's that tall guy.
- I am SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU.
- I believe digging is a highly underrated activity.
- I am usually wondering if you have any snacks.
- I love that kiddie pool way more than the kiddie does.
- My enthusiasm is legendary.
- I like Thai food.
- It doesn't like me.
- I once started a 12 puppy mutiny in obedience class.
- I wait a minimum of two weeks before ripping the squeaker out of any chew toy. (Manners.)
- I once ate an entire rotisserie chicken, (unsanctioned) including the bones, in under 30 seconds.
- I don't get this, "Down!" thing that everyone keeps talking about.
- I am really into all of your smells.
- I am a morning person.
- I am also an afternoon, evening, and middle-of-the-night type.
- I have difficulty "dialing it down", or so I am told. Repeatedly.
- I consider #21 an asset, not a liability.
- I must bark at the mailman - I am traditional, like that.
- I am delighted to be here.
- You know how when I was a puppy? And I was abandoned? And you found me in the rain eating garbage in that parking lot on that first day we met? And you took me home? And you made me part of your family? I haven't forgotten that. And I won't.
I Should Be Folding Laundry
This week's challenge is: Emotion
In my photo above, Daisy shows off her emotion - Sweetest Happy.